Community Contributions Wanted
ATTECS aims to build a large open knowledge base to support faculty in innovative teaching. We are currently seeking article submissions from educators, instructional designers, librarians, IT professionals and other members of the education community. Please email your contributions to email@example.com.*
*By submitting an article, you are agreeing to publish your work on this website under Creative Commons License (with attribution). All submissions are subject to editorial review and approval. You can request a removal at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles should be submitted as a Word document in the following format:
- Name and professional role/title/affiliation of the author
- A brief review of a pedagogical problem/challenge (or a "did you know" introduction).
- A tip or a solution to address the problem/challenge, including step-by-step instructions with screenshots or illustrations where applicable.
- Links to additional resources (if applicable).
- Links to recommended products (if applicable).